BEGINNERS TEACH YOURSELF CODING: HOW TO LEARN CODING BY YOURSELF(FAST AND FREE


Tuesday, December 18, 2018

ADVERTISEMENT
IN THIS TUTORIAL I WILL BE SHARING HOW TO LEARN CODING YOURSELF ESPECIALLY HTML & CSS, THIS WAS THE WAY I LEARNT HOW TO CODE BY MYSELF.
HOW TO CODE BY YOURSELF (FREE & FAST)


without furtherado I will be sharing the list of  best website you can take your coding tutorial. I  recommend these websites because that's what I used.

Here's  the list
1.  W3SCHOOLS : I made w3schools number one in my list because here's where I spent most of my time, w3schools is a try it yourself. W3SCHOOLS is an online educational website with a lot of Tutorials on HTML, CSS , JAVASCRIPT and lots more

2. CODECADEMY : Codescademy is second on my list, this is where newbies run to which I also did because it's free. Codescademy is a very huge platform that gives good tutorial and opportunity to test your code too just like w3schools

3. COURSERA : COURSERA is a very large online coding tutorial platform with it's professional course outline and they are for free. You only have to pay for a COURSERA certificate..
HOW TO CODE BY YOURSELF (FREE AND FAST)


THOSE ARE THE TOP THREE ON MY LIST BECAUSE THATS WHAT I USED TO TEACH MYSELF BUT THERE ARE ALSO WONDERFUL WEBSITES AND PLACES YOU CAN LEARN CODING YOURSELF FREE AND FAST.

HERE'S THE LIST

eDX

UDACITY

FREECODECAMP

UDEMY

THENEWBOSTON(YOUTUBE)

SOLOLEARN

THESE ARE MY LIST, IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION , QUESTION, APPRECIATION AND CONTRIBUTION PLEASE USE THE COMMENT BOX I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

ad